6-11 Mayıs 2018 tarihleri arasında İstanbul Hilton Bomonti Hotel & Konferans Merkezi’nde gerçekleştirilecek olan Uluslararası Okul Kütüphaneciliği Derneği’nin 47.Yıllık Toplantısı (IASL 2018) ve 22.Okul Kütüphaneciliği Araştırmaları Uluslararası Forumu düzenlenecektir.
Son çağrı metni İngilizce olarak aşağıdaki gibidir:
*** LAST CALL ***
Abstract and Proposal Submission Deadline: February 9, 2018
IASL Annual Conference 2018/The 47th Annual Conference of the International Association of School Librarianship / The 22nd International Forum on Research on School Librarianship
May 6-11, 2018, Hilton İstanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, Istanbul, Turkey
CALL FOR PAPERS
“The 47th Annual Conference of the International Association of School Librarianship” and “The 22nd International Forum on Research on School Librarianship” will be held by International Association of School Librarianship and Republic of Turkey Ministry of National Education between 6-11 May 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Conference Theme: Information, Innovation and Impact of School Libraries
The International Association for School Librarianship invites professional and research contributions to the 47th Annual Conference and the 22nd International Forum on Research on School Librarianship. The conference is dedicated to the advancement of theory and practice in school librarianship.
Who should attend?
The IASL Annual Conference provides a space for school librarians, teachers, administrators, researchers, and all those with an interest in education and libraries to join the exciting conversations about innovation, information, and impact of school libraries.
Why should I attend?
This year’s conference provides a space for practitioners to share their understandings of where we are today and to build for the future. The conference is participative and promotes dissemination and exchange of ideas in a variety of formats. It is also an excellent opportunity for delegates to learn more about the issues and trends in school librarianship, network with other librarians across the globe, experience the camaraderie of librarianship, and, dialogue about research and best practices in school libraries both local and international.
– Reading activities, literature and school libraries
– Innovative projects and trends in the school library
– Formal and informal learning spaces, transforming learning
– Community and teacher collaboration
– Libraries and school culture
– Makerspaces, STEM and STEAM
– Embracing all colors
– Information technology in school libraries
– Lifelong learning and information literacy
– School library architecture and design
The conference organizers invite contributions to:
Stream A: Annual Conference of the International Association of School Librarianship
– Professional Paper
– Professional Workshop
– Special Interest Group Presentation
Stream B: International Forum on Research on School Librarianship
– Research Paper
– Poster Session
– First Call: December 15, 2017
– Last Call: January 12, 2018
– Abstract and Proposal Submission Deadline: February 9, 2018
– Notification of Acceptance: March 2, 2018
– Early Bird Registration Ends: March 16, 2018
– Full Text Submission: April 6, 2018
– Final Programme: April 27, 2018
– Conference: May 6-11, 2018
More information: http://iasl2018.org
We will be honoured and happy by your presence…
Co-Chairs of Organizing Committee
Ayşe Yüksel DURUKAN, IASL Turkey, Turkey
Assoc. Prof. Nevzat ÖZEL (PhD), Ankara University, Turkey